Thursday 6 October 2011

PhD Research Blog

From Joseph Dunne:

I have created a new blog detailing my research activities over the course of my PhD study. My area concerns the creation of a performance-making methodology using the archive-in physical and digital forms-as primary framework. This is not the definition of the archive as a repository of records, but rather an interactive space with the past rendered present through the encounter with records.

I would like this blog to be as interactive as possible and want people to leave responses to topics I leave (and hopefully start some new ones!).

Please have a look or contact me directly if this is an area you are interested in. I am always open to collaboration and sharing ideas. This link needs to be copied and pasted to your browser http://josephdunnearchiveproject.wordpress.com/

Best,

Joseph Dunne
PhD Candidate & Researcher for University of Lincoln
Artist at 'Tracing the Pathway Collective'

No comments:

Post a Comment